Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ╔════════ Fenopy's Diablo II Services ════════╗
PostAbout... > Diablo 2 & 3 > Diablo Related Services
Fenopy

All Services are Offered on United States East Realm on the Softcore Non-Ladder Difficulty
Now Offering G-Rushes on United States East Realm on the Softcore Ladder Difficulty

Services Offered:
1) G-Rushes (Offered on Both Ladder & Non-Ladder Realms)
2) Leveling
GUbers, Chaosing, & Baaling
3) Quests
4) Waypoints
5) Baal Bot

All Prices Can Be Negotiated. I Will Meet Or Beat Any Posted Price*¤ª

G-Rush Prices:
15 Forum Gold

Chaos Prices:
1-70 : 15 Forum Gold

Baal Prices:
1 Hour : 15 Forum Gold

Guber Prices:~
1-70 : 5 Forum Gold
1-80 : 15 Forum Gold
1-85 : 20 Forum Gold
1-90 : 30 Forum Gold
1 Hour : 20 Forum Gold

Questing Prices:
5 Forum Gold (All Three Difficulties)

Waypoint Prices:
Rushing/Magic Finding Waypoints : 5 Forum Gold (All Three Difficulties)
All Waypoints : 10 Forum Gold (All Three Difficulties)

Baal Bot Prices:
To Be Discussed.
This Will Be Based on the Length of Job, Type of Character, and Overall 'Wanting' to Do the Job. Sorry!

Time Frame:
All Jobs depend on the Day the Job is Accepted.
Any Job Accepted Sunday-Thursday by 3PM³ will take 1-3 Days¹²
Any Job Accepted Friday or Saturday by 3PM³ will take 1-2 Days¹²
Most Jobs are Completed within One Day. Some will be done Same Day.

¹ Includes G-Rushes, Leveling (1-85 or Less), Quests, or Waypoints
² All Jobs can be done with or without You on the Account. Time Frame is NOT Guaranteed if You are on the Account
³ All times are in Central Standard Time (GMT -6)
~ Gubering is Done using a Custom-Made Guber Bot that is Virtually Error-less (Exception of Lag). During Gubering, I DO NOT AFK for Extended Periods.
* You MUST Reference to the Thread the Price is Stated**. Prices MUST be Reasonable***
¤ If the Thread Exists on D2JSP (www.d2jsp.org) then we will use a 1:1.2, JSP:PA, Respectively, Forum Gold Ratio (Subject to Change)
ª I am Not an Idiot, You CANNOT try to Post a Thread (Or Have a Friend) with Ultra Low Prices to try to Get it Cheaper from Me. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DENY ANY SERVICE FOR ANY REASON!
Drrrty
Hey man i dont got ne fg, you take hrs?

honestly if you can get my Pala threw norm-hell and lvl 60 in a day i will pay 5hrs. (25fg?) (or whatever your gonna charge i didnt see ne prices lol)

im not sure when i can be on, its not a BIG rush to get this done just when it all works out for the both of us.

if you can PM me back that would be appiacted.

Thanks dRRRty
Fenopy
QUOTE(Drrrty @ Sep 25 2008, 12:59 PM) *
Hey man i dont got ne fg, you take hrs?

honestly if you can get my Pala threw norm-hell and lvl 60 in a day i will pay 5hrs. (25fg?) (or whatever your gonna charge i didnt see ne prices lol)

im not sure when i can be on, its not a BIG rush to get this done just when it all works out for the both of us.

if you can PM me back that would be appiacted.

Thanks dRRRty

PM'd.

BTW People, I am Open ALL Weekend.
ScarfaceOG
Hey whats going on? I just started back on to Diablo again all I have is the f/g I got wasn't sure what you would want for a G/Rush PM me if you think you can help
dark-messiah
Im ISO a g-rush, possible G-ubering. name your prices i have fg.
Fenopy
QUOTE(ScarfaceOG @ Sep 28 2008, 06:00 PM) *
Hey whats going on? I just started back on to Diablo again all I have is the f/g I got wasn't sure what you would want for a G/Rush PM me if you think you can help

PMing.

QUOTE(dark-messiah @ Sep 28 2008, 06:30 PM) *

Grush-12 fg

Gubers
1-80 - 15
1-85 - 20
1-90 - 30
Hourly - 20

EDIT:
1500th Post!
Mastiff
DISO gubers, 1 to 90. I will also possibly pay for a friend if he can make it same time online as us. Just name a time and date when you're free. Account: Mastiff
Fenopy
QUOTE(Mastiff @ Oct 1 2008, 09:44 AM) *
DISO gubers, 1 to 90. I will also possibly pay for a friend if he can make it same time online as us. Just name a time and date when you're free. Account: Mastiff

PM'd

I am BEST available Thurs (After 4:30p), All day Fri, All day Sat.....
LMK When is best for you.
Fenopy
I AM AVAILABLE FOR ALL SERVICES ALL WEEKEND!!!

THURSDAY 4:30PM - 8:00PM
FRIDAY 9:00AM - 8:00PM
SATURDAY 9:00AM - 8:00PM

All Times are Central Standard Time (CST)
Fenopy
I am Still Open for Anything To be Done This Weekend.

Job Status:
QUOTE(dark-messiah @ Sep 28 2008, 06:30 PM) *
Job Complete.

QUOTE(Mastiff @ Oct 1 2008, 09:44 AM) *
Job Pending. To Be Completed By Saturday Night.

QUOTE(gbregnz)
Hi I was wondering if you could do 3 Grushes with you on the account. The account is blank right now with just the characters created. Also wondering if you could level them all to 60-70 if possible. Just send me back a pm with prices and time frame. Thank you!
Job Complete.
Time to Completion: 15 Hours (Includes Sleeping for 12 of Them)

QUOTE(StringUmUp)
I am iso a grush and possible gubers if it could happen tonight (Thursday). LMK if you have any grushes already lined up that I could hop into - may also be bringing a buddy who will pay as well. Name your price.
TY and LMK.
Job Pending. To Be Completed Pending Requesters Contact.

QUOTE(toxic_soul)
QUOTE(toxic_soul)
Do you do grush'es on east ladder? and if so how much do you charge in FG?

I think I might actually switch the rush from ladder to NL. since my friend is going to be loaning me some nl items. would that be cool and what is the price for an nl rush?
Job Pending. To Be Completed Tonight Pending Requesters Contact.
dark-messiah
ISO lvling from 85-90 biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Fenopy
QUOTE(dark-messiah @ Oct 4 2008, 09:43 AM) *
ISO lvling from 85-90 biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

*sigh* How did I know you would come back to me for this... lolz

I can do it... But Only tonight, has to be done by 8p. Otherwise, I will never have time for it.
PM'd.
gbregnz
This dude offers services that are very reasonable.. Maybe even too cheap in my eyes lol. He is very fast too so ill be coming back to you if your still offering leveling services down the road smile.gif
s.k.a
Ill have a grush and 1-90, so 47 FG? Ill need wps along the way if that costs extra.

Oh and i still am interested in those charms/rings tongue.gif PM me when you get the chance.
Fenopy
QUOTE(s.k.a @ Oct 9 2008, 12:27 AM) *
Ill have a grush and 1-90, so 47 FG? Ill need wps along the way if that costs extra.

Oh and i still am interested in those charms/rings tongue.gif PM me when you get the chance.

PM'd

Job is Pending Completion.
Fenopy
I will be home October 16th - October 19th with little to nothing to do. If you need a job done, get it now! Anything accepted during that time will be guaranteed complete within 24 hours (Usually less than 12). Prices are 2 or 3 posts from the top. Check them out!
breakbeatz2
How much for a GRush with all quests done?

I want this char to stay lld so if you cant do bird quests or hell anya its ok
Fenopy
QUOTE(breakbeatz2 @ Oct 15 2008, 07:58 PM) *
How much for a GRush with all quests done?

I want this char to stay lld so if you cant do bird quests or hell anya its ok

PM'd
StringUmUp
ISO ubers sometime today. I will pay extra if we can get it done this afternoon. AIM - StringUmUp85 or *stringumup TY.
Fenopy
QUOTE(StringUmUp @ Oct 19 2008, 11:14 AM) *
ISO ubers sometime today. I will pay extra if we can get it done this afternoon. AIM - StringUmUp85 or *stringumup TY.

I can start these whenever you are ready for them... Just gotta get myself an organ set (Just gotta mute the keys) then i can setup.

LMK.
RoundBear
his guber is awesome ya
Fenopy
QUOTE(RoundBear @ Oct 19 2008, 05:45 PM) *
his guber is awesome ya

TY Sir.

Went for 10 Hours Yesterday. lolz
Jeff
I am new back in town what can you do for all my forum gold here? I would greatly appreciate any help and I can always pay you more later once I get back on my feet. I just started fresh.
Fenopy
QUOTE(Jeff @ Oct 20 2008, 10:20 PM) *
I am new back in town what can you do for all my forum gold here? I would greatly appreciate any help and I can always pay you more later once I get back on my feet. I just started fresh.

Split these prices in half. Just to get you going.

G-Rush Prices:
15 Forum Gold

Chaos Prices:
1-70 : 15 Forum Gold

Baal Prices:
1 Hour : 15 Forum Gold

Guber Prices:
1-70 : 5 Forum Gold
1-80 : 15 Forum Gold
1-85 : 20 Forum Gold
1-90 : 30 Forum Gold
1 Hour : 20 Forum Gold

Questing Prices:
5 Forum Gold (All Three Difficulties)

Waypoint Prices:
Rushing/Magic Finding Waypoints : 5 Forum Gold (All Three Difficulties)
All Waypoints : 10 Forum Gold (All Three Difficulties)
Tom
I need a good baal bot to leech off of. I want to get my pally to 97 and my sorc up near there and possibly another character. How much for a month of being f added and constant baals?
Fenopy
QUOTE(Tom @ Oct 23 2008, 11:39 PM) *
I need a good baal bot to leech off of. I want to get my pally to 97 and my sorc up near there and possibly another character. How much for a month of being f added and constant baals?

Haha, typical. Choose the one thing I dont have up and ready to go. I will work on getting it up and running. How fast would you like it to start?
I would probably charge more than some people on JSP because instead of being able to use the PC for other things, I am stuck baaling.\

EDIT:
Baal Bot Running. Testing Tonight to Verify 100%.
May Post Some Prices Later.
hnk
I need 8x chars grushed and quests done (shenk must be done in all difficulties)

how much would this cost me?
may need 1 or 2 chars 1-90 too.
Nuri
Closed upon request
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.