Are there any more glitched games left in the Arc?

Siege

Megman Extreme

The score leader (bleedingatr3yu) has used a glitch in the game, so I think. Techinally you're only supposed to kill each enemy once. Doing so I define as using a glitch. However, in the megaman games you can go back to kill the same enemy to score more points.

Here's the highest score you can get in one run:

1runscorecs7.jpg

You can get this 4 times (With 3 given lives and 1 hidden extra). So that leave a max score of 82,400. Now if you manage to kill the boss, 30,000 points, that's still only 112,400 points. Bleeding must have killed more than one enemy more than once to get over that "total max score".

So I'm not sure if would techinally be called "hacking" the arcade, but I would think it's better to report it than not to.

Megman Extreme

The score leader (bleedingatr3yu) has used a glitch in the game, so I think. Techinally you're only supposed to kill each enemy once. Doing so I define as using a glitch. However, in the megaman games you can go back to kill the same enemy to score more points.

Here's the highest score you can get in one run:

1runscorecs7.jpg

You can get this 4 times (With 3 given lives and 1 hidden extra). So that leave a max score of 82,400. Now if you manage to kill the boss, 30,000 points, that's still only 112,400 points. Bleeding must have killed more than one enemy more than once to get over that "total max score".

So I'm not sure if would techinally be called "hacking" the arcade, but I would think it's better to report it than not to.

You can get infinite amount of points, you just need to kill them more then one time

I don't think it's a glitch to kill enemies more then one time =\

• 1 month later...
http://www.dtrades.org/index.php?act=Arcad...tats&gameid=164

This is another one of those games where if you sit on the game forever and ever it will give you a higher score for not completing the maze.

It should be set to where the quickest one gets the high score..

Cain will get to it when he has a chance, ty.

I like bomb darts....but after you get past a certain score it will not submit your score, maybe this can be fixed?

http://www.dtrades.org/index.php?act=Arcad...=play&gameid=38

Pente 2 was already reported, low score should be highest

Both of the Simon games under "thinking games" should be removed....writing down the pattern = GG

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...