Pretty Funny

AXO

meh.

I agree with the Internt's view on Witch Doctor and Health globes.

Potion managment is something that made D2 playable to what it was. otherwise , if monsters droped health gloves, I woulndt have to pick them up (wasiting valuble clicks I could be using on monsters) if Im about to die,.

I have a feeling the doctor is going to be one of the most hated and despised (in a very bad way) classes. a few months boycotting him shouold do the trick.

Health globes are fucking retarded, if you can't manage a sash full of potions than you're probably too incompetent to make it past the character creation screen.

The Artistic style rules, i think it just needs a bit less light, a lot darker, much more gore, and absolutely positively no rainbows.

The witch doctor isn't that bad, suck it up it actually is borderline cool looking.

And the bosses kick ass, like that's what I am most excited for, boss fights that need a little more than button mashing to slay.

Something awful is awful and 2002ish.

Ie. not funny

So Carlin became unfunny after the 90's? You stopped playing diablo after 2002 because it came out in the 90's? You stopped having sex because, you know, you did it in the 90's?

Any diablo fan knows that shit was funny, no matter when that site came around.

Anyway, 3/4 of you miss the sarcasm and then post your thoughts on the game anyway.

Take the article for what it is. Hilarious. And anyone who wants to criticize that 20 minute trailer, go fuck yourself.

Ie. not funny

So Carlin became unfunny after the 90's? You stopped playing diablo after 2002 because it came out in the 90's? You stopped having sex because, you know, you did it in the 90's?

Anyway, 3/4 of you miss the sarcasm and then post your thoughts on the game anyway.

Take the article for what it is. Hilarious. And anyone who wants to criticize that 20 minute trailer, go fuck yourself.

stop thinking you're smarter than everyone else, you're not :)

Ie. not funny

Carlin wasn't funny. No. Didn't have sex in 90's.

The style of humor of something awful ...is "awful". Nothing on that site is funny. And the shit is funny because ...what exactly? What do YOU find funny about the article? The blunt truth? yes..let's just point out the obvious and hope people's ignorance and stupidity will guide them through my failure of an article in order to receive some kind of laughter as a reward.

at first I thought it was pretty retarded, I picked up that he was being sarcastic when he kept writing my first (wrong) thought of it was that it was cool. and "omg is that a rainbow blizzard did not put that in there what are they thinking they own the game".. yeah, my thoughts, the which doc is cool, because 1 I like summon necros, I will lag the hell out of all of the comps.. :rolleyes: and 2 with the added ability to "enchant" your minions, it gives u some thing more to do than to click on ur next destination.. this little doggy gets poison dmg, this little doggy gets fire.. this little doggy gets to eat goblins.. this little piggy gets none.. woops :p I think from what bliz has shown it will be a good game, I don't care about the dark sceanery or ever that is sort of took on a WoW look, the fast action and feeling of being a "one man army" or in the witch docters case the Commander of laggified army ;-) and running threw slaughtering every thing in the way. + new story, quests, skills, classes ect... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fun

Ie. not funny

Carlin wasn't funny. No. Didn't have sex in 90's.

The style of humor of something awful ...is "awful". Nothing on that site is funny. And the shit is funny because ...what exactly? What do YOU find funny about the article? The blunt truth? yes..let's just point out the obvious and hope people's ignorance and stupidity will guide them through my failure of an article in order to receive some kind of laughter as a reward.

It was the way you said it.

I will accept that you didn't find the article funny.

But you are ridiculous for saying Carlin wasn't.

• 9 months later...