DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3

• Site Owner

DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3 DIABLO 3

and my life

is over

I bet those WoW kid's are mad. allright im out, see ya'll tonight.

you bet completely wrong

because of your ignorance i vote that you not make assumptions here anymore.

^-- this nerd is quitting WoW for D3... probably one of millions.. lol.

uh oh, paul is on a flaming spree

go get some more donuts to calm your temper son

I have discovered that god is still here. However, God's name is not, but is "Blizzard."

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, my life is over, Cain, share me some of that blood-wine!

Two decades have passed since the demonic denizens, Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal, wandered the world of Sanctuary in a vicious rampage to shackle humanity into unholy slavery. Yet for those who battled the Prime Evils directly, the memory fades slowly and the wounds of the soul still burn.

When Deckard Cain returns to the ruins of Tristram's Cathedral seeking clues to new stirrings of evil, a comet from the heavens strikes the very ground where Diablo once entered the world. The comet carries a dark omen in its fiery being and it calls the heroes of Sanctuary to defend the mortal world against the rising powers of the Burning Hells

im sure ill play it as much if not more than everyone else in the world but uhh....anyone else think the world needs to get a little gloomier looking? i saw the videos under the characters tab and everything looked a little too colorful to be 20 yrs after d2.

and man the witch doctor looks stupid :D necro was way cooler

now that i have the cynical stuff outta the way

DIABLO MOTHER FUCKING 3!!!!

(if it's bad I move that the postabout community bands together and burns down blizzard studios)

The only part about this game that I have a real problem with right now is only 5 Classes.

First off, we know two of them, a barb and some gay ass Witch Doctor?

You know one HAS to be an amazon/hunter type character with ranged bow abilities.

You know one HAS to be some type of wizard/sorceress.

And then my guess the last has to be a paladin/priest type character. (Hopefully a close remake of a paladin as that was BY FAR the most used character in D2)

Those I guarantee are going to be the 5 classes, which to me is a bit dissapointing.

I am hoping the economy is similar to D2's, where there are uniques, rares, magic's etc., and everyone trades for items. Unlike WoW and shit where everything is BoP and you have to advance your character far into the game before you can get good gear.

Lol, a quick resume about D3.

woke up this morning ---> d2.exe ---> op dclone ---- Dclone: Diablo 3 is official!!! www.blizzard.com!!! ---> www.blizzard.com ----> took an hour to watch both cinematics, change my desktop screen with one of the D3 wallpapers = girlfriend pissed as shit.

My face kinda looked like this when I was watching the video and my girlfriend was yelling after me to get off the computer : stunned-by-dimitre-fxsl-thumb.jpg

gives you an idea...now if only we can get a date...

• Site Owner
The only part about this game that I have a real problem with right now is only 5 Classes.

You know one HAS to be an amazon/hunter type character with ranged bow abilities.

And then my guess the last has to be a paladin/priest type character. (Hopefully a close remake of a paladin as that was BY FAR the most used character in D2)

Those I guarantee are going to be the 5 classes, which to me is a bit dissapointing.

I am hoping the economy is similar to D2's, where there are uniques, rares, magic's etc., and everyone trades for items. Unlike WoW and shit where everything is BoP and you have to advance your character far into the game before you can get good gear.

dont forget the inevitable expansion pack adding 2 more classes.

And the heavens shall tremble. <-The awesomeness in that statement gave me chills

Btw, Tyrael looks so freakin awesome on the front page.

I just hope the basic game mechanics are still the same.

I.e : attk, deff, damage, life, mana, leach, damage, range, etc...

like d2... and not a few other games I could mention which just overload with mechanics and screens of useless info (gw, wow, etc..)

How wrong you are about the classes is surprising. The new barbarian is a Barbarian, paladin, and caster skills. The witch doctor is sorceress, necro, druid, and it looks like even more characters. At this point they can do anything with the 3 other characters and like cain said they will most deffinitely add more characters.

im sure ill play it as much if not more than everyone else in the world but uhh....anyone else think the world needs to get a little gloomier looking? i saw the videos under the characters tab and everything looked a little too colorful to be 20 yrs after d2.

and man the witch doctor looks stupid :-( necro was way cooler

now that i have the cynical stuff outta the way

DIABLO MOTHER FUCKING 3!!!!

(if it's bad I move that the postabout community bands together and burns down blizzard studios)

The world looks pretty gloomy and scary, i didn't see much of any fluorescent color except the witch doctor.

Haha, I imagine some schools will see grade drops among students.

rofl.

Pfft, why would i be going to school?