Introducing myself.

Pavidus

Hello PA users. I'm Pavidus. My real name is Fred Allen. I'm 20 years old, and I live in Minnesota.

Some of you may recognize me from JSP, for those that use both sites.

I have been using JSP for a long time, over a year now. And I recently decided to come to the PA community to see how things are here.

I recently got a 1 week suspension from JSP simply because I suggested that njaguar update a few security settings with how people buy fg on his website, because someone scammed my best friend out of 10,000 fg that way. It was 100% completely unjust, and I'm pretty fed up with the way JSP treats it's members, so I'm going to be trying out PostAbout, in hopes of finding a better community.

Thanks for read. ;)

(Btw, I do not know if the rules on JSP are similar to the rules here, so sorry if I break any minor ones. Like, I don't know if it's ok for me to say JSP on here, it's not ok to say Postabout on JSP... so yeah... :teehee:)

Welcome to Dtrades, aka PA!

I'm glad you decided to find out more about our community. It is smaller than JSP but I can assure you that the members here are [mostly] more honest, caring, and the staff and site owner (Tenjuna) are motivated by the love of the site and it's members; not money.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM a staff member. And it's always a good idea to browse through the rules when you are new, which change depending on the forum you are posting on (aka Gharbor has different rules than US East Trading). That way you don't have to be worried about accidently breaking a rule.

Take care,

-tori-

Albert Lea eh? Hell you're almost in Iowa boy!

I grew up in Becker, near St.Cloud... I'm actually up here visiting right now haha...

Anyway, good luck makin it through the storms tonight guy, ya'll are supposed to be getting nailed down there until like midnight! =/

Yup, about 10 minutes from Iowa actually.

And yes, a severe thunderstorm is brewing right now. Loving it. :teehee:

And the Admins here actually listen to you and help you out with problems we don't ignore you and lock your fg or suspend you for no reason. The rules are very similar but we are a lot less strict here, most things go it's more of a common sense type of thing, think of it as your forum "would you want someone doing that on your board?" That kind of mentality.

Welcome.

And the Admins here actually listen to you and help you out with problems we don't ignore you and lock your fg or suspend you for no reason. The rules are very similar but we are a lot less strict here, most things go it's more of a common sense type of thing, think of it as your forum "would you want someone doing that on your board?" That kind of mentality.

Welcome.

This is the kind of attitude that i like to see. Things get handled in a more proper manner over here.

Welcome to PostAbout Pavidus, I've seen you around. Hope you enjoy this site!

We not as fucked up as jsp here and for all I know Njag is a fat prick earning money from kids christmas/bday savings...

Anyways welcome to the site I hope you'll like it.

I'll move this to the right forum for ya it's not allowed here :)

vouch ..

welcome to PA =) hope you enjoy it..

ps. vouch posts are against the rules

vouch

This site gots Dbay+battle grounds and thats the only thing its got on jsp but careful when u use it b/c despite what tori says there alot of scammers in there.

Admins are ok here, and they do reply to your pms, but same goes with here as jsp, if u suggest something the admins dont like

you get suspended//banned. Also not very good place to trade cause u wont get value of ur items like u would in jsp fgs and there like 2 active users there at a time.