Homework services

the8thbit

willing to do homework for any highschool level class and below for fg on dtrades or jsp or items. let me know your assignment and i'll get back to you about pricing or throw me an offer.

i go to an ivy league college.

my unweighted gpa in high school was a 97 = 4.00

my sat scores:

800 math, 760 verbal, 800 writing (12 on the essay)

800 math iic

800 chem

760 US History

AP scores:

Chemistry - 5

Physics B -5

English Composition - 5

English Literature - 5

Statistics - 5

Calculus BC - 5

US History - 4

European History - 4

my current major in college is chemical biomolecular engineering. my gpa is a 3.9

If I find out that you are doing full homework assignments for fg then you will be warned. You can only offer your assistance. We don't support cheating here. If people are too dumb to do it themselves then let them fail and flip burgers.

I'll leave this open for now but just know that there is a fine line and please don't cross it.

If I find out that you are doing full homework assignments for fg then you will be warned. You can only offer your assistance. We don't support cheating here. If people are too dumb to do it themselves then let them fail and flip burgers.

I'll leave this open for now but just know that there is a fine line and please don't cross it.

i guess you can consider it more of a tutoring services, i.e. helping make things more clear like an online course. i can also edit papers and the like.

i do not condone cheating either.

willing to do homework for any highschool level class and below for fg on dtrades or jsp or items. let me know your assignment and i'll get back to you about pricing or throw me an offer.

i go to an ivy league college.

my unweighted gpa in high school was a 97 = 4.00

my sat scores:

800 math, 760 verbal, 800 writing (12 on the essay)

800 math iic

800 chem

760 US History

AP scores:

Chemistry - 5

Physics B -5

English Composition - 5

English Literature - 5

Statistics - 5

Calculus BC - 5

US History - 4

European History - 4

my current major in college is chemical biomolecular engineering. my gpa is a 3.9

What school do you go to?