10-20 WOW Players Needed for a Paper

Alina

For my Psychology Class I need to conduct a study/research project. I'm working with someone on mine and we're doing it on WOW and the psychological effects the game has on people.

I need the 10+ WOW people to fill out a survey I'll give to them in the next few days and give it back to me in about a week.

The Non WOW people will fill out a similiar survey which doesn't have WOW questions on it. It may have information about other games, but not WOW.

The paper is due in July but I want to have it finished before then. I am thinking of giving FG to anyone who is available to help me. I need real answers to the questions. If I don't think you invested your time, I won't give you any FG.

I'm going to edit the changes later today.

I now need 2 WOW Players to Stop playing for a week and keep a record of what they do during the week. Note the changes that's occured.

Ex: Are you sleeping more? Do you spend more time outside, or watching tv? Are you constantly longing to get back onto the game?

lol i did this recently

i play wow every day :rock:

gkskate on aim but chances are youll find me in game!

I'm going to edit the changes later today.

I now need 2 WOW Players to Stop playing for a week and keep a record of what they do during the week. Note the changes that's occured.

Ex: Are you sleeping more? Do you spend more time outside, or watching tv? Are you constantly longing to get back onto the game? 

lol i did this recently

i play wow every day :(

gkskate on aim but chances are youll find me in game!

You've gone a week without playing, recently?

Okay, This is what I'm doing:

I'm currently starting the paper. I'm taking apart the surverys I've all ready seen and read, comparing them to each other and trying to put together the peices to the puzzle that I can.

There is a HUGE Difference between WOW Players and Non, As I've noticed so far.

When I get the first half of the comparisons done, I will give FG to those people. The first 13 or so people who returned theirs.

I'll send out more surverys sometime tonight but I'll need them back by Monday afternoon, so I can include them in the research paper.

Everyone SHOULD have FG by Monday Evening. If you do not, send me a PM and let me know.

I am STILL Looking for more people to take the surverys.