FS: btals b mana blizz sorc

swordbarb

un named perm btals 9str/15res(I have had this since .09 so like 6 years)

19%cd /20dex nightwing

perm fletch

33%cd 37%lr 36%fr

eld whistan/5/5 ss

frosties

soj

storm eye ring (10fcr 12stre 33life/28mana 15res all)

gspurs

13x Perm bmana(I have also had these since .09 so like 6 years)

45/45/45/45/45/45/35(lol)fhr/fhr gcs

20/20 torch

19/19/9 anni

switch

4/6cta 1chilling armor 3 e shield staff

stash

20/5 3 blizz ormus

p viper mag 9str/15res jewel

35%spirit

soj

wiz

magefists

2sorc/20fcr/12stre/34life/12 res all 1os circlet

and tals set for shits and giggles

Offer away

Nope wasn't me, never have owned another btals perm or non perm, and i have sold a few perm bmana a long time ago to hylian-hero,and 2 to hnk with my assassin, but this would have been better pm'd to me since you even said your not sure if it was me, and I would love to see this post.

Edit: might as well link this up http://www.dtrades.org/index.php?showtop...dbarb&st=25 this was a thread i made a year ago for this sorc, as you can see big trade with hnk, all smooth. Also the other chars are still for sale. accept the assassin of course. But i do have another assassin with almost the same gear just has pixels perm valk.

lmao verses if you've been in the dbay game long enough youd know that no one buys more than drew. everything drew has ever owned has been permed and legit and he was never one to pay a little extra to ensure that his items were legit/permed. i trust drew with his word. he's honestly had these for fucking forever i can't believe they haven't expired yet :)

gl buddy!

lmao verses if you've been in the dbay game long enough youd know that no one buys more than drew. everything drew has ever owned has been permed and legit and he was never one to pay a little extra to ensure that his items were legit/permed. i trust drew with his word. he's honestly had these for fucking forever i can't believe they haven't expired yet :)

gl buddy!

He might have been a big spender back in the day but me and sabersaw are the big spenders now days and i cant really go on your vouch when i just had a friend vouch a guy that turned out to be a multi/scammer so if his items are infact 100% permed then 1 week of testing shouldnt be a problem if he knows there permed. I was offering 650$ for the btals and 13x bmanas which is more than anyone else is paying so why would it hurt to get the items tested for a few days so he can make some cash?

gl buddy!

Het Matt

lmao verses if you've been in the dbay game long enough youd know that no one buys more than drew. everything drew has ever owned has been permed and legit and he was never one to pay a little extra to ensure that his items were legit/permed. i trust drew with his word. he's honestly had these for fucking forever i can't believe they haven't expired yet :o

gl buddy!

He might have been a big spender back in the day but me and sabersaw are the big spenders now days and i cant really go on your vouch when i just had a friend vouch a guy that turned out to be a multi/scammer so if his items are infact 100% permed then 1 week of testing shouldnt be a problem if he knows there permed. I was offering 650$ for the btals and 13x bmanas which is more than anyone else is paying so why would it hurt to get the items tested for a few days so he can make some cash?

I think im the biggest spender on here haha. been spending a lot since i started on here. Besh has gotten from me alone 1500+ and same with bp123. i am very curious about this btals and the bmanas myself....

650 is an excellent offer for 10% of the character but if the method of tests were not to verses liking then i myself am hesitant. i do remember swordbarb when i first started on here and this character being for sale quite a few months ago.

Ya I had them up, then moved and forget about d2 for a while. As for the tests I just don't like the fact their leaving my possession for them to be "tested" when i know 1000000% that their perm. I'll clash against as many btals and someone can get likewise with the 15/70s/. And I'll run baals with whoever for how ever long i'm just not a fan of them leaving my possession then i have nothing. I've sold thousands of $$ worth of stuff on here with not one complaint.

650 USD if u have bruno or other moderator test it , and no swaping can occur. ( regardless of testing, moderator would be used anyways so they would leave your hands no matter what, but now they will be leaving your hands 1 week before so it can get tested by a moderator and never leave his hands )

After merlin866 scams I am going to be double careful with big trades.

If not , then I retract since swaping perm items for unperm on the sale time is not hard.

Oh forgot to say 650 USD just for the 13x bmanas + btals.

If you are serious in selling these get them tested asap by Bruno ( med ).

I will pay 650usd for ur btals + bmanas.

I dont wanna spend 650usd in a blind shot.

I dont want more vouches, just want them tested ( afk tests , clash , baal, duel ).

Then never leave med hands until trade is done.

If you are not willing to get them tested, I retract my offer.