The Single Most Unique Item On D2

Joz

i use to hav a glitched hoz, and a glitched gbane. both are gone. and ss's on older computers :/ I posted up screenies when this was still dtraaades. I sold the g gbane but i lost the g hoz waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

all of those exist in numbers greater then one (as in more then one exists.)

Im looking for a SINGIULAR one of a kind item, and as far as anyone knows this Ghades is one of a kind.

• Site Owner

I sure does likes me a challenge!

how about this bit of bringin sexy back...completely impossible that I should have this and I was damn lucky to get it considering there was a 2 day window to make it happen.

I win.

screenshot038.jpg

:)

(it's a glitched ladder-only item for those of you who haven't figured it out...tee hee)

I sure does likes me a challenge!

how about this bit of bringin sexy back...completely impossible that I should have this and I was damn lucky to get it considering there was a 2 day window to make it happen.

I win.

screenshot038.jpg

:)

(it's a glitched ladder-only item for those of you who haven't figured it out...tee hee)

what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is it perm cain?

i got like 10x unperm ones like that

whaaaat? I rolled this one myself lol...same stats?

jeez I guess I don't win lawl...

na not same stats....but mine are unperm

if your zerk was perm when you brought it then ya its super godly...but i gave away alot of these to freinds..i think i pub duped like 20x of them..the ed% i did was difrent though

when i get back from out of town from work i will s/s a few of them for ya

*whew* you freaked me out there for a sec heh.

anyway, I lose, thought I had the only one...yeah it is legit but it's not *unique* anymore.

ya but it being perm/legit is still kick ass man. there wont ever be another chance to do something like that ever again on d2. Just say Ty Blizz For Fucking Up.

I never perm with the ones i have and they have never poofed. I guess just not that many people use the unperm gzerks anymore

yeah it was a virgin gzerk, and there was a few days like 2 years ago that you oculd move stuff from non ladder to ladder...

yep..i had just about evry unperm on ladder ya could think of. Had them all in the first week it happend. Even lost my trusted tag on jsp for selling btals on jsp before there was even a rule about it on ladder..LOL

unperm gvalor

unperm g arreats

fletch

ala slippers

storm hide

bmana's

20/5's

32020's

gspurs

soul spurs

btals

6os Gzerk

I ever had some perm bmana's and gspurs and fletch's my freind brought to ladder. I had those for ever on ladder till someone stole me. :)

yeah it was a virgin gzerk, and there was a few days like 2 years ago that you oculd move stuff from non ladder to ladder...

ah... if it had 5 os .... Why didn't you roll it to perf! XD

@ sky - yaya my friend up'd his 08 valk on ladder and everything. Maybe it was one of yours that you brought over =)

well i did not bring them over my self...it was a freind of mine i have known threw d2 for a long time..i helped him collect some perm/unperm items for it though to bring over...most the items he brought over where perm though.

most of the valks and btals where not very comman till a few weeks after that all happened...when all the d2 stores started selling them alot...then evryone got all them unperms....but man i maid a fucking killing on jsp when i was selling them btals. I was getting them for 3.50 each and selling them for 1.5k each..LOL

This was back in the day though when jsp fg was worth more though. 1.5k these days on jsp is nothing

• 1 month later...