GooD PranKs?

pbballer987

So junior vs senior wars started last week and I was hoping to get some good ideas on doing something...(I'm a senior).

I don't want comments like tping/seran wraping cars/forks in the grass/detergent etc. etc. we've already done all that and I'm looking to do something new...

it has to be something that's not too "harmful" and cause too much trouble... (ex: 2 years ago my friend poured red koolaid into this chicks pool and they had to pay thousands to fix it cuz it stained the pool... funny as fuk tho).

with that being said I know u delinquents have some funny ideas out there so lay em on me.

mmm so far none really interested me that I haven't done (gangrape was totally 3 months ago)...

I don't want to do nething that would permanently damage something and I have a huge thing against fuking with cars to damage it... kids have been syphering gas and putting chocolate syrup at my school and that's way past the fuking line...

another kid at my school decapatated a squirrel and stuck it in the bed of this chicks truck... which is pretty fuked up imo too so ya the dead deer shits not gonna fly as a "good" prank... and when I say "good" I mean something that u can laugh at, not get too mad (mad as in grabbing the old 12 gauge), and something that would be remembered...

with that being said ISO more shit to do...

would like some serious answers if possible...

all that doods in ur grade sneak into the girls bathroom and just have a skeet skeet party bust over everything: the mirrors the toilet seats everything.

lol as tempting as that sounds I don't think any of my straight friends are willing to watch each other jerk it in the girls restroom... although some sophomores last year shit literally EVERYWHERE in 3 of the restrooms at our school...

ya not too halarious as it sounds.

mmm so far none really interested me that I haven't done (gangrape was totally 3 months ago)...

I don't want to do nething that would permanently damage something and I have a huge thing against fuking with cars to damage it... kids have been syphering gas and putting chocolate syrup at my school and that's way past the fuking line...

another kid at my school decapatated a squirrel and stuck it in the bed of this chicks truck... which is pretty fuked up imo too so ya the dead deer shits not gonna fly as a "good" prank... and when I say "good" I mean something that u can laugh at, not get too mad (mad as in grabbing the old 12 gauge), and something that would be remembered...

with that being said ISO more shit to do...

would like some serious answers if possible...

Pretty sure you are going to want to do the cliche senior pranks, because all the good ones that will be remembered are the ones that you seem unwilling to do.

What we were going to do but we all got too lazy was put a deer in this courtyard that we had at my school which had like flowers and bushes and shit. Nobody every went in there except the janitor like once a month to mow... We would have had to lower the deer from two stories though, and lift it onto two stories. However, a good pulley system would solve that. Finding the deer was easy, there was this pair that would always eat from my bird feeder and they'd let us sit about 15 feet from them everyday. And they do sell horse tranquillizers at farm and fleet (We figured that would take down a deer?).

However, the concept of Tommy Boy worried us, school ended, and drinking sounded like more fun and a lot less work.

We also talked about doing it with Camel Spiders:

Curious what a Camel Spider is?

another dumbass post by rkdfag...

u have yet to be unpredictable.

Care to explain why it was dumb and predictable? Would you just prefer to go on a mindless, pointless rant about nothing.

it amuses me to see that u are unaware of wat u post...

I obviously made this thread to get good ideas on a prank to do and in no way was I "whining", just saying wat I didn't want to do...

ur shit was dumb because I have already thought of shit to do that I haven't already done... I'm trying to see if other people have good ideas that I would be interested in... I didn't say that u guys weren't creative, and if anything it was obvious sarcasm...

ur shit was predictable because obviously u and I aren't on good grounds and every opportunity u get u try and criticize wat I have to say but u fail everytime so idk y u keep trying... + it's predictable that u have no clue WTF ur talking about making stupid posts like the one above...

is that explained well enough for u??? do I have to go more indepth because u can't infer any non-straightforward sentence???

another dumbass post by rkdfag...

u have yet to be unpredictable.

Care to explain why it was dumb and predictable? Would you just prefer to go on a mindless, pointless rant about nothing.

it amuses me to see that u are unaware of wat u post...

I obviously made this thread to get good ideas on a prank to do and in no way was I "whining", just saying wat I didn't want to do...

ur shit was dumb because I have already thought of shit to do that I haven't already done... I'm trying to see if other people have good ideas that I would be interested in... I didn't say that u guys weren't creative, and if anything it was obvious sarcasm...

ur shit was predictable because obviously u and I aren't on good grounds and every opportunity u get u try and criticize wat I have to say but u fail everytime so idk y u keep trying... + it's predictable that u have no clue WTF ur talking about making stupid posts like the one above...

is that explained well enough for u??? do I have to go more indepth because u can't infer any non-straightforward sentence???

I very easily read what i posted, my question had to do with your opinion on it's mindlessness, nothing to do with my perception of what i wrote.

I think we're on wonderful grounds. If you are serious about me taking every opportunity i have to try to criticize you, then you are exactly backwards.

Yes i realize you babbling over and over again in your head screaming RDK FAIL RDK FAIL, may delusion you into thinking you make sense, but in reality you sound like this.

If by going in depth you mean rambling on and swearing, then no by all means please don't attempt to in depth, my eyes are about to bleed at your butchering of the English language.

u have no clue what u are talking about...

ur first post in here says that I'm whining and calling everyone uncreative...

my reply was that ur post was dumb and u are predictable (which I was right).

ur reply to that was by asking me how it was dumb and predictable.

my reply stated that I was asking the people about good pranks in addition to the pranks that I have already done/thought of therefore in no way was I calling people uncreative or whining. and I said ur shit was predictable because of the post above... u asked and I answered.

u have horrible sentence structure or comprehension skills (likely both) if u "think" that ur question was about "mindlessness"... that shit doesn't even make sense...

my reply stated that I was asking the people about good pranks in addition to the pranks that I have already done/thought of therefore in no way was I calling people uncreative or whining. and I said ur shit was predictable because of the post above... u asked and I answered.

u have horrible sentence structure or comprehension skills (likely both) if u "think" that ur question was about "mindlessness"... that shit doesn't even make sense...

LOL :D

LOL :D

At least his posts are comprehensible.....

I hope that LOL was intended for ur stupidity...

theres not much wrong with my sentence structure... my shit flows and is comprehensible like uker said...

if u want to point the finger atleast point it in the right fuking direction... sentence structure and grammar are different things... like I've said so many times I choose to write like this online because I don't feel like writing everything out... plus i've been currently typing on a fuking 3.5x2 in. screen.

how about this... from now on u just don't post in my threads because all u cause is spam, and u waste my time explaining how much of a fuck up u are.

theres not much wrong with my sentence structure... my shit flows and is comprehensible like uker said...

if u want to point the finger atleast point it in the right fuking direction... sentence structure and grammar are different things... like I've said so many times I choose to write like this online because I don't feel like writing everything out... plus i've been currently typing on a fuking 3.5x2 in. screen.

how about this... from now on u just don't post in my threads because all u cause is spam, and u waste my time explaining how much of a fuck up u are.

Hey, these are your words not mine.

Hey, these are your words not mine.

and these are your words not mine...

Put drugs in other kids lockers duh... Or you can have some smart ass kid sell baking powder in bags and have morons think its coke or something lol. I had a history teacher who used to be a complete asshole to anyone not a senior. He only taught seniors basically, but sometimes we had nerdy/smart juniors in the class and he would just rag on them so bad and give them shit so much that many complained to the principal rofl....

Put drugs in other kids lockers duh... Or you can have some smart ass kid sell baking powder in bags and have morons think its coke or something lol. I had a history teacher who used to be a complete asshole to anyone not a senior. He only taught seniors basically, but sometimes we had nerdy/smart juniors in the class and he would just rag on them so bad and give them shit so much that many complained to the principal rofl....

what does that history teacher story have to do with anything?

that's prolly one of the stupidest things I've ever heard for a good prank... I wouldn't even do that if I hated someone cuz u can get jailtime for that...

and I also have no clue wat the history teacher comment had to do with nething.

• 2 weeks later...