Playoffs are here!

blackmagic14

Who will win the superbowl  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am content this year to watch the playoffs and truly enjoy it. After 25 years of watching the Colts (I was 9 when they came to Indy) they finally made the big show, and won the ring. So I am content. All I want this year is to see the Colts & the Pats go at it one more time. That would be my own personal Superbowl.

Pats deserve to win this superbowl. They had an incredible season and they are stronger than ever.

Nobody deserves to win the Superbowl unless they actually do win the Superbowl.

The pats broke a few records, thats it so far. And over the last 4 years as Manning and company shattered records repeatedly, the Boston fans maintained adamantly "Records are meaningless. The only thing that matters is the ring".

Funny ain't it? Now that their beloved Pattys are breaking Colts records, all the sudden records matter.

Pats deserve to win this superbowl. They had an incredible season and they are stronger than ever.

The pats broke a few records, thats it so far. And over the last 4 years as Manning and company shattered records repeatedly, the Boston fans maintained adamantly "Records are meaningless. The only thing that matters is the ring".

Funny ain't it? Now that their beloved Pattys are breaking Colts records, all the sudden records matter.

oh yeah cause i totally mentionned records....

oh yeah cause i totally mentioned records....

Sorry for the misunderstanding. This was the only part that was directed at you;

The rest was just my biased editorial ranting.

Okay then I kind of agree with you, Im just saying I would be glad to see them play well enough to win the superbowl.

I think Brett Favre is on a personal mission to make me look like a fucking idiot for running my mouth during the pre-season.

I really would love to see a pats/colts showdown...........and dont know who i would root for...i think favre is just doing amazing and after what hes been through he deserves a win and a win that would be able to carry him into retirement.

But yet on the other hand seeings the colts win would be great.

Oh and colts beating pats would be bitter sweet, but pats losing to the jags would just be utterly hilarious.. :)

The Patriots talk about records now because they've already won their rings.

3 of them is it in the past 5 or 6 years?

Whats another ring to them? More glory, but records on top of those 3 rings, and quite possibly a 4th? So yeah, records would matter.

In the case of the colts, they hadn't won a ring, so it didnt matter.

The Patriots talk about records now because they've already won their rings.

3 of them is it in the past 5 or 6 years?

Whats another ring to them? More glory, but records on top of those 3 rings, and quite possibly a 4th? So yeah, records would matter.

In the case of the colts, they hadn't won a ring, so it didnt matter.

Amen.

Or however you jews say that shit in Yiddish.

GOD DAMMIT I HATE THE PATRIOTS!!!!!!

Brady was a flawless mechanism last night. His defense and receivers didn't perform in an outstanding manner. But his individual performance was stunning and flawless. 2 dropped passes that were thrown 100% on target account for the only incompletions of the game for him.

He set an NFL record for the most accurate passing performance in the history of the league, EVER. Regular season, post season or otherwise.

Amazing.

GOD DAMMIT I HATE THE PATRIOTS!!!!

GOD DAMMIT I HATE THE PATRIOTS!!!!!!

Brady was a flawless mechanism last night. His defense and receivers didn't perform in an outstanding manner. But his individual performance was stunning and flawless. 2 dropped passes that were thrown 100% on target account for the only incompletions of the game for him.

He set an NFL record for the most accurate passing performance in the history of the league, EVER. Regular season, post season or otherwise.

Amazing.

GOD DAMMIT I HATE THE PATRIOTS!!!!

Yay! Now I have support from the man's performance himself!

Well the patriots just won the super bowl :):confused: -.-

sad_face.jpg

3rd & 5 with 1:15 left and a timeout and the Colts throw the ball down field 20 yards. 4th & 5 1:10 left and they throw the ball down field 15 yards. I don't understand. Granted, the ball bounces off Clark's hand. So bummer. So so bummer. San Diego didn't even have LT or Rivers for much of the 4th quarter. Peyton throws the ball 48 fucking times in this game. We deserved to lose.

The way the Colts played, they would have gotten destroyed by New England anyways.

What a bad year for my team.

Well the patriots just won the super bowl :confused::blush2: -.-

sad_face.jpg

3rd & 5 with 1:15 left and a timeout and the Colts throw the ball down field 20 yards. 4th & 5 1:10 left and they throw the ball down field 15 yards. I don't understand. Granted, the ball bounces off Clark's hand. So bummer. So so bummer. San Diego didn't even have LT or Rivers for much of the 4th quarter. Peyton throws the ball 48 fucking times in this game. We deserved to lose.

The way the Colts played, they would have gotten destroyed by New England anyways.

What a bad year for my team.

manning played horrible last 5 minutes or so....idk what he was thinking :)

especially when he lofted those 2 into the endzone in a row, like wtf

You said it exactly, Uker. The last two drives (The second of which they were lucky to even have) Manning is going long on 3rd and 4th down when they only needed 5 freaking yards, and they had timeouts and over a minute on that last drive.

33 of fucking 48 for 402 yards and 3 TD's. Those are great numbers. But I just can't understand the play calling on that last drive. Granted, his 3rd and 4th down passes to Wayne and Clark were right on target and they dropped them.

There is no excuse for the Colts defense to allow Billy Volek to shred them like that. Unbelievable.

I can almost feel Rike sticking his thumb in my eye. :)

Volek>Brady>Manning.
You said it exactly, Uker. The last two drives (The second of which they were lucky to even have) Manning is going long on 3rd and 4th down when they only needed 5 freaking yards, and they had timeouts and over a minute on that last drive.

33 of fucking 48 for 402 yards and 3 TD's. Those are great numbers. But I just can't understand the play calling on that last drive. Granted, his 3rd and 4th down passes to Wayne and Clark were right on target and they dropped them.

There is no excuse for the Colts defense to allow Billy Volek to shred them like that. Unbelievable.

I can almost feel Rike sticking his thumb in my eye. :)

Volek>Brady>Manning

It hurts...........It hurts so bad in my heart..........lol.

I have decided to sell my Peyton Manning Phathead. Any takers?

do they burn? if so $1 :confused:

Anyways, I guess I'm cheering for Green Bay now.

Yeah haha same...i hope the giants lose today and would love to see green bay in superbowl, but cowboys would be nice as well.

It would be funny to watch as well (cowboys patriots) because my brother in law is a cowboys fan and his son (my nephew) is a patriots fan.....so it would be amazing to see that house on superbowl night :)

do they burn? if so $1 :confused:

Yeah haha same...i hope the giants lose today and would love to see green bay in superbowl, but cowboys would be nice as well.

It would be funny to watch as well (cowboys patriots) because my brother in law is a cowboys fan and his son (my nephew) is a patriots fan.....so it would be amazing to see that house on superbowl night :)

DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT

im really bad at picking teams lol.

also romo did almost same thing manning did =/

Some upsets this weekend eh?

Stupid Colts and Cowboys fans...

I wouldn't really call the Cowboys an upset. They haven't been playing to good recently and the Giants have been playing great. A lot of the experts were saying Giants

I dont know about you, but i consider the giants, being a wild card team, beating the number 1 seed in the NFC an upset.

Say whatever you want about Romo's bad streak and Eli's hot streak- its exactly that- a streak.

And all steaks come to an end, so the cowboys should have ended theirs and the giants.

I dont know about you, but i consider the giants, being a wild card team, beating the number 1 seed in the NFC an upset.
And the Boys were at home. That being said, I do not think that the Cowboys were substantially superior to the Giants.

There is really something to be said about the effect that a week off has on a team (Patriots machine excluded). Two of the last three years I have watched the Colts dominate their division, earn a by-week, and lose 1 and done at home. The one year that they didn't get a by, they won it all.

I have heard some whispers about adding a few teams to the playoffs and the NFL foregoing the by-week. I would like to see this done. Every team should have to win three games to get into the big show. Home field advantage is the only thing that should come from a superior record.

And the Boys were at home. That being said, I do not think that the Cowboys were substantially superior to the Giants.

There is really something to be said about the effect that a week off has on a team (Patriots machine excluded). Two of the last three years I have watched the Colts dominate their division, earn a by-week, and lose 1 and done at home. The one year that they didn't get a by, they won it all.

I have heard some whispers about adding a few teams to the playoffs and the NFL foregoing the by-week. I would like to see this done. Every team should have to win three games to get into the big show. Home field advantage is the only thing that should come from a superior record.

To wish that the Colts didn't have a week off is stupid... It helps any team who gets it- just because you see a trend in the teams losing may not mean its because they didn't play- maybe they just suck.

And anywho, I'd like to see an NFL playoff system where the 49ers stand a chance.

do they burn? if so $1 :)

It would be funny to watch as well (cowboys patriots) because my brother in law is a cowboys fan and his son (my nephew) is a patriots fan.....so it would be amazing to see that house on superbowl night :rolleyes:

DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT

im really bad at picking teams lol.

also romo did almost same thing manning did =/

that+ FUCK THAT FUCKING SHIT

GOD DAMNIT WOW

Giants have 0% of the vote!

:rolleyes:

Football experts we are not.

Actually it was a good year for upsets since week 1. Maybe I can jinx the Pats by saying they are gonna win the Superbowl 58-3.

especially in college football.

Giants played that Pats good at the end of the season but the Pats are a team of destiny. Hope Brady likes his new Cadillac CTS