E-Glitch Beast

Z.e.B

the best way to host an image is

copy the direct link and then when posting a topic press the IMG button and paste the link in there and it shows the picture completely.

but thats a DAMN nice beast zerk.

I'm just going to leave it as is, if you cannot see the image post and I'll fix it later, its 270/40 glitch eth beast zerk, I'm pretty sure its the only one on east.

look at it his barb's using tals. there's 70/15s in stash and he's got an  eth shield that's probably glitched and modded of some sort.

Don't spam my thread if you don't know jack shit, those arent 70/15s they are life/resist scs none of which are the exact same. The btals is on my barb because I have moved everything I have left other than full chars onto one char and the shield is an eth spirit, nothing special, its only 31 fcr rofl. Please gtfo if your going to spam, I posted this for people who think there arent any out there. TMR that is just down right rude, don't post in here if your just going to spam and cry cuz your jealous bitch. Warn me all you want to, I'm done with d2 because of retards like you.

edit: haha that last line rhymed, I'M A RAPPAR

look at it his barb's using tals. there's 70/15s in stash and he's got an  eth shield that's probably glitched and modded of some sort.

Don't spam my thread if you don't know jack shit, those arent 70/15s they are life/resist scs none of which are the exact same. The btals is on my barb because I have moved everything I have left other than full chars onto one char and the shield is an eth spirit, nothing special, its only 31 fcr rofl. Please gtfo if your going to spam, I posted this for people who think there arent any out there. TMR that is just down right rude, don't post in here if your just going to spam and cry cuz your jealous bitch. Warn me all you want to, I'm done with d2 because of retards like you.

edit: haha that last line rhymed, I'M A RAPPAR

why so mad? cause your beast is fake?

Not to be rude but from what I remember that the 5os eth glitch zerk was banned in late 1.10/early 1.11 it was duped a bit I believe. SO this COULD be fake but COULD not. I have heard of this BUT never seen 1.. I might have can't remember. But that is what I remember.

Frepont was offering like $500 plus a finders fee for a glitched 5 socket zerker and had no luck.

ps. where's your torch? hm? hmmmmmm? would surely make sense if it was d2pk :D

As you can see I've sold most of the gear off this barb, torch got sold early.

As for why I didn't post until now, I knew people would spam and flame me for this, so I waited until I retired. I will show someone in game or take a /whoami screenshot later today when I have access to d2.

BAWL you jealous fag. If this was duped then wouldnt a nub like you have bought one by now?

I glitched the axe myself and rolled it to 270/40 3 days ago.

mind telling us how u did this?

and Quacky let us kno if hes telling truth or if its just bs.

Back in .09 I had this eth 5os axe with zod in it and some other runes/jewels. Of course when 1.10 came out and I saw that anything with zod in .09 was now glitched I took it out and surely enough it was glitched. Then I let it sit on my mule until last year when I made my barb.

And Quacky I will certainly show you when I can, but right now I'm not on a computer that has d2, and I won't be until tonight.

I glitched the axe myself and rolled it to 270/40 3 days ago.

mind telling us how u did this?

and Quacky let us kno if hes telling truth or if its just bs.

Back in .09 I had this eth 5os axe with zod in it and some other runes/jewels. Of course when 1.10 came out and I saw that anything with zod in .09 was now glitched I took it out and surely enough it was glitched. Then I let it sit on my mule until last year when I made my barb.

And Quacky I will certainly show you when I can, but right now I'm not on a computer that has d2, and I won't be until tonight.

wat u said in ur first post is kinda confusing then...

cuz it looks like u said u glitched it 3 days ago, not just rolled it...

As for why I didn't post until now, I knew people would spam and flame me for this, so I waited until I retired. I will show someone in game or take a /whoami screenshot later today when I have access to d2.

BAWL you jealous fag. If this was duped then wouldnt a nub like you have bought one by now?

Thats a flame and a warn...

Hmm k...I hope you've warned 1/2 the people that have posted in here, its all flames and spam.

And umm...shouldn't I be able to call him a fag for spamming my thread, and also why is a BANNED MEMBER using another account and not being banned, couldn't I just get 100% warn and make a new account then? ...like come on, be reasonable rike.

And sorry for that pbballer I meant I glitched it in .09/1.10 and then rolled it 3 days ago, 4 days now.

Hmm k...I hope you've warned 1/2 the people that have posted in here, its all flames and spam.

And umm...shouldn't I be able to call him a fag for spamming my thread, and also why is a BANNED MEMBER using another account and not being banned, couldn't I just get 100% warn and make a new account then? ...like come on, be reasonable rike.

And sorry for that pbballer I meant I glitched it in .09/1.10 and then rolled it 3 days ago, 4 days now.

No one has spammed after this thread was reopened, except for monoxide.

He has been taken care of.

And you dont have the right to call someone a fag for spamming your thread.

I re opened this thread because i thought you would like it reopened so it gives you a chance to show off one of the only true amazing legit items left on diablo.

Let me know if you would like it closed.

So I'm assuming you warned TMR for spamming, shdwdrgn for spamming twice, and xjohn? if not then why would you warn me twice because I flamed people who spam my thread...I should be able to call someone a fag for coming in and saying "dupe" especially because I flamed him in a post where I also replied to other people, so the post was not 100% directed at that nubsauce.

Oh and please explain to me:

why is a BANNED MEMBER using another account and not being banned, couldn't I just get 100% warn and make a new account then?

So I'm assuming you warned TMR for spamming, shdwdrgn for spamming twice, and xjohn? if not then why would you warn me twice because I flamed people who spam my thread...I should be able to call someone a fag for coming in and saying "dupe" especially because I flamed him in a post where I also replied to other people, so the post was not 100% directed at that nubsauce.

Oh and please explain to me:

why is a BANNED MEMBER using another account and not being banned, couldn't I just get 100% warn and make a new account then?

Cain is giving pbm a chance.