100% Perm Btals fs

90 on it

Mk c/o

@ Sabersaw: Man im leaving tomorrow and im thinking about selling to BeSh. Hes a long time friend. I dont have to test this shit, i know its perm.

Besh really buying this? hmm. ill have to talk to him then. you may know its perm but your buyers dont. thats the only thing. fg is nothing. money is something.

Keep in mind this is a untagged item and could have been switched. Even with will's vouch that doesnt mean the btals you will be getting is the one will (AEO.) got from soad. This is just a warning to members looking for any kind of permed items do to all the paypal scammings and such and is in no way ment as a insult towards anyone just a friendly reminder to pa members looking to buy anything. New members with low post counts are more likely to scam.

Keep in mind this is a untagged item and could have been switched. Even with will's vouch that doesnt mean the btals you will be getting is the one will (AEO.) got from soad. This is just a warning to members looking for any kind of permed items do to all the paypal scammings and such and is in no way ment as a insult towards anyone just a friendly reminder to pa members looking to buy anything. New members with low post counts are more likely to scam.

Yes, i was thinking about naming it, but i know non named has a higher value. I have 2 friends atm that want to buy this.

Drewsy@jsp

Havok420@jsp

They are talking it out between each other to see who will be buying it. It is on hold atm. I will post here if i dont sell it to a friend.

And the tals ACTUALLY has a 9str/15 res in it. I purchased from AEO with a Jah, it came off his smiter *Kurast*. I put a 9/15 in it for my sorc. I was planning on Unsok it before i sold.

Yes, i was thinking about naming it, but i know non named has a higher value. I have 2 friends atm that want to buy this.

Drewsy@jsp

Havok420@jsp

They are talking it out between each other to see who will be buying it. It is on hold atm. I will post here if i dont sell it to a friend.

And the tals ACTUALLY has a 9str/15 res in it. I purchased from AEO with a Jah, it came off his smiter *Kurast*. I put a 9/15 in it for my sorc. I was planning on Unsok it before i sold.

I thought Besh was going to buy this with Drew?

Drewsy@jsp

Havok420@jsp

I thought Besh was going to buy this with Drew?

Yes but drew sold his sorc and besh doesnt play with sorcs so he told me he doesnt want it. So ima hold for alex till he gets the money. Ill post here if i dont sell it to him. I probably will though :D