The CraftersCorner

Gurthang

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My Best:

screenshot0453xg.jpg

why isnt that becoming a hot dupe?

Because nobody has ever offered me anywhere near to its value. Usually the first thing an interested person would say would be, "Well, it's not as good as Fletch so..." That is when I either 1.) block them on AIM 2.) squelch them on Diablo 3.) delete their PMs and never respond again or 4.) drop-kick them in the sack.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
just found an even better belt than the one you had xfool (didnt think it was possible)

Next time i log on ill s/s but its:

24 fhr

3LL

6 ow

23 str

60 life

I believe are the mods exactly

I think I saw u buying it off from someone in bnet forum lol,I believe the life can get higher ,the highest life I've gotten is 75 but no str and only 17fhr.

• 2 weeks later...
104Gloves.jpg

made those in 09, yeah, on closed

I've got a large sum of crafted rings and ammys and other crazies on my lvl 99 09 crafter zon, I'll post more later :blink:

LOL LEVEL 104 GFG! u should post that on battle.net or sumthing and get all enraged cuz u waste ur magic gloves and make them refund u magic gloves or sumthing Rofl~

104Gloves.jpg

made those in 09, yeah, on closed

I've got a large sum of crafted rings and ammys and other crazies on my lvl 99 09 crafter zon, I'll post more later :blink:

lol I had that back in the 09 patch, was around that lv and was bragging no one can wear it. but during the 10 patch it converted to like lv 93 or so. it was hilarious.

• 2 weeks later...
screenshot0113jr.jpg

one of my .09 crafts

I give it a 10 -.-

what the hey!!!

it has fcr and frw!!!

10% frw

10% fcr

10% ll

10% dmg converted to mana

that's why I gave it a 10 :D

it's also lvl req 95 lol

wow stylish ammy

i would give 10000/10 if it was +10 max dmg and +10 life :crai:

btw i never crafted anything good, never tried so much... i dont have lucky to those things :crai:

but in a .09 realm that craft is easy i've crafted some nice gloves... but its another realm then no matter :crai: