DISO a sexy new sig

Uker

With this pic.....you can do what you want but I would prefer whole body in it if possible...and uh maybe a good color scheme to match....

paying whatever you want after its done the way I like it ;):) will overpay for <3. FG IS NOT AN ISSUE. This sig is important lol

http://www.picpanda.com/images/d20f3hafeqjflv8sk2yg.jpg

also of course slap a Uker on there somewhere.

Edit: I want kind of an abstract look.....lines and angles...if that makes sense. And im thinking pink/black/red theme to match her cute bikini :D :D

or do whatever you think and see if i like it. ;D

just wondering who it is...

when do you expect it to be done by?

lol its hayden panettiere. <333

didnt have to edit in the when its done by either :D but to answer it doesnt matter, I mean i want it done soon but if it takes however long and it looks amazing it does not matter to me. this will msot likely be my "sig" :) dunno depends on how it turns out

I'll do this for you. If you don't mind I'll try and find other pictures becuase of the same deal with the guy that tried making you the other sigs. I'm going to have to downsize the picture of her and it'll make the picture distorted.

I'll try and get it done fast, but I got my life to live aswell, so I'll see what I can do.

I'll probably make it in a 350x125 size, basically the same size as my Sig.

But, I'll try for 2 days.

I'll do this for you. If you don't mind I'll try and find other pictures becuase of the same deal with the guy that tried making you the other sigs. I'm going to have to downsize the picture of her and it'll make the picture distorted.

I'll try and get it done fast, but I got my life to live aswell, so I'll see what I can do.

I'll probably make it in a 350x125 size, basically the same size as my Sig.

But, I'll try for 2 days.

erm..k well pm me if you need more pics lol :D

and no rush really take your time and yeah that size is good

edit: is there any way to like..turn her (if that maeks sense) so it would fit in a sig that size? like zoom out and turn a little bit?

I really want that one to work above..but these if you really cant get the first one to work ^_^:D

http://img192.imagevenue.com/img.php?image...8_122_183lo.jpg

http://img202.imagevenue.com/img.php?image...7_122_491lo.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa146/U...q20120nov07.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa146/U...take-photo4.jpg

Ok.. I'm open for criticism but this is my first attempt at her. I used the picture that you really wanted. I couldn't go to bed at all without knowing if downsizing it messed it up or not.

I know you said you wanted Red, Pink and Black but I picked White instead of Black. The White definatley blended a lot better then the Black did and that's why I chose it. Now if you have any suggestions to it let me know.

I just slapped a basic font on it for now because I want to know exactly what your looking for in text on here and the postition of it aswell. Once again I'm open to criticism, don't be a afraid to be picky. Your paying for this.

Here's the SIG:

uker.jpg

PM me back or post here with your opinions and answers. Thanks.

P.S.

The guy that first attempted your SIG was just crappy with the Lasso Tool.

Alright, I redid it for you after I recieved the PM.

I added the other picture you wanted. I kept her a little bit bigger then the other one because it just wouldn't look right. Aswell I made her a little bit see through which I find makes it look better aswell. If you want to completely see her let me know, I just like the transparent look if I'm doing 2 of the same bodies in one SIG.

Aswell as the font goes. You wanted either the Apple Chancery or the Blackmore LET. I use a thing called DAFont.Com. They have Fonts that are free to download. So I stuck to a font close to the Apple Chancery look and the Blackmore LET doesn't suite the picture at all in my opinion.

Here's what I got out of my second try for you:

uker1.jpg

Once again, let me know what you think.

Alright. If I knew you wanted something as simple as that... I could've done it..

I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

no im actually buying yours. lol ^_^

Gonna use number 2 though. <333

ty to future and ff7 for entries. :D

This is the last signature request im ever doing.

I know that mine isn't the best but it actually has flow , depth, and decent text.

AEO's is just random brushes on a plain background with nothing.

/end rant

Alright. If I knew you wanted something as simple as that... I could've done it..

I know that mine isn't the best but it actually has flow , depth, and decent text.

/end rant

???? Just because you do a request doesnt mean the person is going to buy it. I knew you would rage if I bought someone elses. Get rid of your fucking 13 year old hormones and be respectable when someone wants a job done.

And its not like I don't like yours...I really do like it. And infact I would buy it if i had more fg; and probably will when I get more, however I just sent the fg I had to AEO that I said I would in first post (im sure neither of you would ahve been happy if I all of a sudden cahnged mind and wanted to pay 75?)

So get over it Logan. Youre not always guaranteed payment for sig requests. Luckily I most likely will end up paying you for it and using it in the future or use it on jsp or something.

"/rant"

/end rant

???? Just because you do a request doesnt mean the person is going to buy it. I knew you would rage if I bought someone elses. Get rid of your fucking 13 year old hormones and be respectable when someone wants a job done.

And its not like I don't like yours...I really do like it. And infact I would buy it if i had more fg; and probably will when I get more, however I just sent the fg I had to AEO that I said I would in first post (im sure neither of you would ahve been happy if I all of a sudden cahnged mind and wanted to pay 75?)

So get over it Logan. Youre not always guaranteed payment for sig requests. Luckily I most likely will end up paying you for it and using it in the future or use it on jsp or something.

"/rant"

Its just AEO's signature is very... well.. eh

I could have done that in about 10 minutes with brushes and without any blending at all.

I spent time looking for different tutorials but couldnt find any because i wanted to practice.

I ended up doing my own thing and it turned out decent, definitely not my best but good.

I'm 16, not 13 btw.

/end rant

"/rant"

Its just AEO's signature is very... well.. eh

I could have done that in about 10 minutes with brushes and without any blending at all.

I spent time looking for different tutorials but couldnt find any because i wanted to practice.

I ended up doing my own thing and it turned out decent, definitely not my best but good.

I'm 16, not 13 btw.

yes I know you are 16.

and for the record its what the c u s t o m e r wants, not the other person making.

Be glad I will most likely end up paying you. also you learned something so....it wasnt pointless.

Less rage my little randoms.

EDIT:

Uker, when do you plan on getting on XBL again nerd?

mmm august 26th.

im going back to school on the 25th so ^_^.

and did he report me? lol. when do you come to these here parts?

No i didn't me and him were playing halo 3 talking about this stupidness.

If you're a graphics artist you would understand. Remember Herzeleid ( Stuffand ) .. use to do requests right? Guess why he quit... because the majority of the time his signature's WERE better and the "Customer" bought something not very good.

EDIT:

mmm august 26th.

im going back to school on the 25th so ^_^.

EDIT:

mmm august 26th.

im going back to school on the 25th so :D.

No i didn't me and him were playing halo 3 talking about this stupidness.

If you're a graphics artist you would understand. Remember Herzeleid ( Stuffand ) .. use to do requests right? Guess why he quit... because the majority of the time his signature's WERE better and the "Customer" bought something not very good.

no im actually buying yours. lol :)

ty to future and ff7 for entries. :p

/end rant

:'(