Best Magicfind + Golfding on Battle.net

PHanna

Lots of mf but useless if you can't pick up any items. Nice GF though.

What do you think the Horadric cube in my inventory is for? It's got tome of ID and TP in it, I put item in there, switch tome of ID with Torch, ID, and if it's good, I keep, otherwise drop. I TP home at the end. EZ.

wanna see a real goldfind barb you lmk.

Edit: would've been nice if this was on closed bnet :confused:, 114% gf on boots doesn't exist, 114% gf on belt doesn't exist, and you were sooo close to man i was really impressed at first.

Lol @ u. You obv. don't know much about pro GF if you don't know about those boots / belt, and there are a few others. Watch the video again, I "/whoami" at the end:

<BattleNet> You are Klaru (*phanna) using Diablo II Lord of Destruction in a private game

So I doubt your barb has any pro items, and much less is able to run hell meph or baal by himself, much less as quickly as I can do it.

What do you think the Horadric cube in my inventory is for? It's got tome of ID and TP in it, I put item in there, switch tome of ID with Torch, ID, and if it's good, I keep, otherwise drop. I TP home at the end. EZ.

Edit: would've been nice if this was on closed bnet :), 114% gf on boots doesn't exist, 114% gf on belt doesn't exist, and you were sooo close to man i was really impressed at first.

Lol @ u. You obv. don't know much about pro GF if you don't know about those boots / belt, and there are a few others. Watch the video again, I "/whoami" at the end:

<BattleNet> You are Klaru (*phanna) using Diablo II Lord of Destruction in a private game

So I doubt your barb has any pro items, and much less is able to run hell meph or baal by himself, much less as quickly as I can do it.

kid it is not hard to edit from open bnet to closed bnet and than type /whoami, and kid i have the best goldfind helm on east. my barb does not need to meph or baal trav is much faster and efficient. and hawtie dont be intrigued this sorc is nothing.

Edit: would've been nice if this was on closed bnet :blush2:, 114% gf on boots doesn't exist, 114% gf on belt doesn't exist, and you were sooo close to man i was really impressed at first.

Why would you want to gf mephy or baal?

Edit: would've been nice if this was on closed bnet :blush2:, 114% gf on boots doesn't exist, 114% gf on belt doesn't exist, and you were sooo close to man i was really impressed at first.

Why would you want to gf mephy or baal?

unique monsters drop more gold?

when i mf w/ MH all i kill is groups of monster that show up pink(instead of red) and they have a named guy in it, they def drop more gold n a better drop rate ive notice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...