The GODLIEST LLD melee you will ever see

breakbeatz2

I didn't want to take a s/s of each sc, but trust me, I have all of them :p

Yellow_Dog (Meitou) is still around. While he is a great dueler and has many impressive LLDers, he has always had the outlook that nothing is BM in D2 except healing pots. His Fury Druid uses Wolves to absorb attacks, Ravens to put me in FBR, and a Crowbill with a Nef in it for KB.

He beats me with his build, but my gear is more impressive. He's a great guy, and while I respect his outlook on dueling, I don't consider his melee setup to be true FvF.

I didn't want to take a s/s of each sc, but trust me, I have all of them :p

Yellow_Dog (Meitou) is still around. While he is a great dueler and has many impressive LLDers, he has always had the outlook that nothing is BM in D2 except healing pots. His Fury Druid uses Wolves to absorb attacks, Ravens to put me in FBR, and a Crowbill with a Nef in it for KB.

He beats me with his build, but my gear is more impressive. He's a great guy, and while I respect his outlook on dueling, I don't consider his melee setup to be true FvF.

oh, i dueled with him a few years back, and he took his naga and grim syth and put all four of my LLD's into the ground. (Conc, Fury, Bone, Bowa) He din't use wolves or anything else bm.

How effective is Peace vs. max/life amor?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...