FS: 23x permed bmanas

23x 100% perm bmanas, these will not poof,19 of wich have been on several of my sorcs,4 of wich were on my necro & trapper,I have a few vouches but other then that not much,you can check my TT,I have sold many perms no problems,I've sold to tenjuna a quite a few times as well no problems,I've owned these bmanas personally since 2004 (1.10),I am willing to go in game and test with you however you'd like to test,I can also clash test with tenjuna if its alright with him (I saw him state he had several unperm versions of items just for clash testing,I've done trades with him so I can only imagine he has unperm bmanas for personal testing, I will accept money-orders only (USD).

fyi clash testing has proven not to be as effective as sitting in game with unperms for a long period of time and then s/eing after. it increases the chances of a dupe scan = more effective testing

I'm aware,I'm also willing to sit afk in a game with the person over night for a few nights if they want,if my char drops (happens alot -___- or I happen to exit,I wouldn't expect them to count that as a test,I can stay there untill they say exit and rejoin and show me they're there wich is fine)

ive got 175 dollars in my paypal, ive done money trades with al, soad, creeps, and a few random others. and have never charged back, tbh i dont even know HOW to charge back.

also a guy just gave first in a $135 dollar transaction, and i can get all of these people to confirm that.

if you would like to work out a deal, pm me, if not, its cool. how ever you would have to let someone i trust hold them and test.

i have 400 in my paypal, verified - non c/c

i am also interested in these, pending someone trusty worthy sits and tests

I don't want paypal

either way snood got banned and your iso and the way you said it was so similar..

hmm I wonder??

400$ on the lot

I suppose this offer is in paypal..?

true but the money is IN mypaypal account :clapping:

I'll bin the rest through W/U

I've never used w/u I have one a few blocks away from me though,doesn't it have a fee?

I know im not in this but i guess ill go ahead and answer your question.

W/u charges you on the distance you send the money i think... I did a trade with AEO. They charged me 38$ for changing the currency to canadian and sending to canada soo....

It varies...

can tenjuna confirm that the trade was sucessful and that the bmana was perm?

He doesn't have the money to buy them at the moment due to his sales down,however the 8x I was selling to tenjuna will remain on my mule to sell to him once he has the money,I don't think tenjuna vouches anybody but I have sold valk/32020s/annis all that to tenjuna before,he clash tests them vs his many sets of unperm,I've never had a problem before