Tupacs Perm 08 Valk Fs

Nathan

History: Doorman --> TheNotoriousBIG --> Killahoe --> Byakko --> Killahoe --> Byakko --> Killahoe --> Maddog402 --> Shuby(Nathan) --> Jamblaster --> Shuby(Nathan) --> You?

The valk it will never poof there was a problem some guy named Flach07@JSP pmd me on here saying he owned tupacs valk an i vouched it because I thought it was the real one he showed me it in game but it wasn't it was a fake so my guess is he had the name Tupacs and when you named a valk that it will say Tupacs' valk which is very deceiving but the real one and the only named one is Tupac's which is the one that I own. Paul still owns the name and it's on a Classic Character lvl 70+ and never expired. This is requiring what happened w/ Tupac@Jsp being sold an unperm copy.

I did my research and looked into things before and seeing this valk get bashed is terrible because it once was considered one of the top 3 perm valks on useast and I still consider it alongside of shark's. However this is my own opinion.

Overall I can get a billion vouches and everyone knows I am not a shady ass person nor have I ever been accused of selling unperms as perm as etc.

c/o=0 cause new thread. I have a bin in mind.

Just a heads up, spelling error under your location

Massachuettes

LMFAO thank you I did that when well like 5 years ago and never changed it or noticed it haha.

WTF Nate! You gotta rep us from Massachusetts and you spell it wrong? :(

Anyway.. 150$ on the valk, if Nathan is selling it, it must be the real Tupac's valk.

Yeah..my bad on that one lol

c/o=150 ty bro :)

Guest Jamblaster
billion vouches eh? you buddy buddy with China?

yup its Tupac's from jamblaster

I only have 2 1/2 friends therefore I lied :(

So how do you get 1/2 friend....other than a big sword and some duct tape?

• 2 weeks later...
Ty lmk if it falls through.

Will do he said he sent it so it should be here or not be here today if he really did I think at least.

Nathan what type of payment was sent? As long as it can be cashed before he gets it(take it to place he bought it from if walmart take to walmart and if its wu take it to wu you know? that way theres no chance of him having a fake money order or a canceled money order.)

Ty lmk if it falls through.

Will do he said he sent it so it should be here or not be here today if he really did I think at least.

Nathan what type of payment was sent? As long as it can be cashed before he gets it(take it to place he bought it from if walmart take to walmart and if its wu take it to wu you know? that way theres no chance of him having a fake money order or a canceled money order.)

Cash in the mail he said; I wasn't taking paypal.

• 2 weeks later...